• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ban Hammer Meme Contest Winners

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Also, a special thanks to the following players for participating in the contest and giving me a great long laugh:​
BetaPuffle, kingusa12, Uncrowdedflyer5, eshancowee, hobo1955, ARB1T3R, vatech220, Halfsquirrel, NorthStar, VeeZa, flappie97, Hawk62, GavwavMCSG, jefperro, echo_555, Carson252, Tomersch, maxlupus, JustAHotDog, Tironas11, BlackHead, teovald, illumina1337, mekval, sciencerocks87, OrangeTrees, Fisheer, ugle99, Boboaluitz, funnybunny, Mr Dice, Wilbore, MandM7, FLAMEdex, Oblift, Drybear1998, guggex8, Ikanacanyon7, Gamer101luke, creeperhugger411, TehHater, Elisha, 5_hawn, James.D, kesleris17, Billa, Tironas11, BlackHead, The_Arena_Master​
Your names have been recorded and are all now fair game for my hammer. Hide as you might, I will find you in game, vanquish you, and ban you. Happy Survival Games and may the odds be ever in my favor ;) Or you can appease me with more memes. Tributes choice.​
Muahahahahahahaha​
i haz teh duble laff? c:

In all seriousness, congratulations to the winners! I've also had my own enjoyment going through these memes. :p

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I can ban you for not entering the contest because you took away my thrill of banning you because you did not win said contest.
Now that I have a blue name, which was given to me by you, can I walk around and saying that you and I, we are best friends forever?

Acquavini

Spectator
Reaction score
so i won't be disbanned anymore? i'm baned for 18000 days .-.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh, by the way Zombie you can't ban me for the next few days because I'm busy... Yeah, I have a doctor's appointment.. It will last a few days.. er... Yeah... Sorry?... :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
DEAL ABOUT THE Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom HACKERS!!!!!!!! I HAD A DIAMOND SWORD FULL IRON AND SOMEONE HAD NOTHING AND ONE KIT KILLED ME WITH HIS Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom DEMENTED FIST, THAT Im insulting someones family and I should feel bad!!!!!!!!!
Don't rage on the forums please. Use appropriate language and keep it PG-13. You can report hackers with video proof or poke a mod on the forums or on ts if necessary.

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
DEAL ABOUT THE Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom HACKERS!!!!!!!! I HAD A DIAMOND SWORD FULL IRON AND SOMEONE HAD NOTHING AND ONE KIT KILLED ME WITH HIS Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom DEMENTED FIST, THAT Im insulting someones family and I should feel bad!!!!!!!!!
Or, you failed and he has legit skills.
Or, he had a teammate with a sword who went behind you
noob

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
RAGE RAGE RAGE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci