• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ban help

Status
Not open for further replies.

StephanHD

Spectator
Reaction score
I just got banned of mcsg cause my friend reported me. I never got a warning. I was Using a unapproved mod. I wanted to know if I was indefinitely banned without a warning or its a week ban?

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was barely hacking.
LOL! THAT'S THE WORST EXCUSE EVER! You still hacked so stay banned. If it was your first offense wait a week and if it's not appeal or deal...with it

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Post a ban dispute if you think your ban was "unfair"

Heres the link to MCSG rules: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-updated-rules-version-3-0.12254/

(Copy from the rules):
2. No Hacked or Modded clients are allowed EVER: Mods that give unfair advantages are not allowed.

• Any suspicion of using a client can earn a temp ban or a permanent ban depending on the situation. Even discussing hacked clients on our servers is worthy of a tempban.
  • Anything outside of a vanilla client that provides an unfair advantage (x-ray, minimap, radars, force fields, speedhacking, better sprint mod, ect.) is considered a modded or hacked client!
  • A detailed list of the mods we do not allow will be provided.
  • If you use mods to increase your FPS or textures like the watermod, it's OK! We just don't like the ones where you modify your character's performance.
  • If you are caught or the administration has suspicion of you using hacks, your ranking and leaderboard scores are subject to be reset to the defaults.
  • Admitting to using a modded/hacked client, even jokingly, will result in a ban
  • Using the macros mod to bind your sprint so you do not have to double press “w” to sprint is not allowed.
  • If you are unsure if a certain mod is allowed or not, as a staff member before using it.
  • This includes modifying files in your .minecraft to give a advantage such as increasing the gamma to give effect of full bright.
  • Binding macros to give you the ability to sprint without tapping W twice is considered hacking and will be dealt as such.
Allowed Mods list:

• Optifine
  • Shaders Mod or "GLSL Shaders"
  • Toomanyitems
  • Armorstatus
  • Directionhub
  • Multiplayer profiles mod
  • Macros Mod [only for staff since normal members can use it to break rules]
  • Camera Studio
  • Animated Players Mod
This list will update over time.

Any mods not posted on the mods list should be verified with staff before using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci