• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ban instead of Mute?

Should he be unbanned?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Apollopengui

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello it's Apollopengui here.

Recently, a friend of mine (will remain anonymous) was banned permanently for the same reason iBeaturscore was banned. It was because he was typing in chat (unacceptable) words that should not be said. He is a diamond donor. A moderator, bans him for saying those words. He later appeals this ban, but gets rejected. He hops on the MCGamer on an alt account and asks a moderator why he was banned. They moderator bans him for ban evading on his alt, saying he shouldn't ban evade.

On ANY server, being toxic in chat results in a mute. Even in the real world. Take school for an example. You swear at a friend. The teacher doesn't suspend you from school, do they? No, they give you a detention/suspension. In this situation, he was banned permanently.

I can also relate this to your household. If you swear at your parents, do they disown you? Once again, no. This is a stupid reason to why they perm. banned my friend, instead of a mute. This has happened several times, like to iBeaturscore, who happened to get unbanned recently.

If anyone disagrees with this, hop on to ts with me or reply. This is not right since he paid money for donor and gets perm. banned which should be a mute. No one should be banned for toxic language.

feminist

Career
Reaction score
On ANY server, being toxic in chat results in a mute. Even in the real world. Take school for an example. You swear at a friend. The teacher doesn't suspend you from school, do they? No, they give you a detention/suspension. In this situation, he was banned permanently.
til they don't suspend you but they suspend you

meme

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
my teachers dont care about swearing, and the ones that do care will say at most "please don't use that language in my class room" god mcsg is strict lmao nowadays 6 year olds are swearing anyway -_-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci