• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ban IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majeboy

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi MCGAMERNetwork! Recentely i got banned , for hacking. But even i know that wasnt me , i cant prove that. But i have an idea for your ban system. I think will be better, when a hacker is banned, to be banned by ip, not account. I mean , there are peoples who are getting publics minecraft accounts, and then play mcsg with hacks, that account is banned and that guy, is getting an another one, and hack again . So a Ban IP system, will be much better than account ban.
So please, now try to use a Ban IP plugin , peace
Sorry for my bad english i am romanian xD

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
Hi MCGAMERNetwork! Recentely i got banned , for hacking. But even i know that wasnt me , i cant prove that. But i have an idea for your ban system. I think will be better, when a hacker is banned, to be banned by ip, not account. I mean , there are peoples who are getting publics minecraft accounts, and then play mcsg with hacks, that account is banned and that guy, is getting an another one, and hack again . So a Ban IP system, will be much better than account ban.
So please, now try to use a Ban IP plugin , peace
Sorry for my bad english i am romanian xD
Banning IP's would be really inconvenient... We do have Sr. Staff for IP checks + ban disputes. The only reason why it would be inconvenient is because of the pure fact that for example, my brother and myself both play MCGamer, what is my brother supposed to do now if I'm banned? [on the same IP]

Majeboy

Spectator
Reaction score
Banning IP's would be really inconvenient... We do have Sr. Staff for IP checks + ban disputes. The only reason why it would be inconvenient is because of the pure fact that for example, my brother and myself both play MCGamer, what is my brother supposed to do now if I'm banned? [on the same IP]
I dont know, but what am i supposed to do , i lost my account, just because someone find my password and then, played with hacks. If there was ban IP system, now i can prove iam a fair player -.- ok ? : now what, now i have to buy an another account, with 20E , and then maybe get banned again ? Thats how you guys, losse good player, good fair players, and made MCSG the home, of Hackers .....

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
If you post a ban dispute, I'm 99.9% sure we can see the last IP you logged in with. If it doesn't match yours, then you're probably good to go.

But once again, IP banning wouldn't be convenient.

Majeboy

Spectator
Reaction score
If you post a ban dispute, I'm 99.9% sure we can see the last IP you logged in with. If it doesn't match yours, then you're probably good to go.

i have made a ban dispute, but that guy showed me, the record with me hacking, antiknockback or something. and closed my dispute without even trying to do anything. ill make another one, right now, and please take a look on that one, and watch my IP, to see that it wasnt me

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Majeboy

Spectator
Reaction score
I'd recommend contacting Sr. Mods on TS, now they might ask you to just post a dispute, but really explain to them what happened. Don't just say you got banned for hacking and it wasn't you.
And how to prove that? i have no evidence, !?!?!? try to get my IP and my last IP logged in, to see that is not matching

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score

-sorry for double post-
If you already read that, editing it wouldn't really work, so here's the dispute link:

Click anywhere on me for the punishment dispute forum page!

Click anywhere on me for the punishment dispute template!
I'd recommend contacting Sr. Mods on TS, now they might ask you to just post a dispute, but really explain to them what happened. Don't just say you got banned for hacking and it wasn't you.
quad post? Ceroria deal with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci