• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ban should be over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingochi99

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys. I was banned last friday at around midnight where I live. It's now around 4am staurday(ban was for 1 week) and I haven't been unbanned. When I try to join the servers it won't let me join, but on my alt it all works fine (Not avoiding ban). Please help.

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I personally wouldn't have mentioned getting on an alt but k. Anyways I recommend seeing how long is left. It should tell u when you try logging in.

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Because of timezones and the way the old panel was set up, sometimes bans were a little more or a little less than they were meant to be, yours must have ended up being a little more.

Pingochi99

Survivor
Reaction score
Because of timezones and the way the old panel was set up, sometimes bans were a little more or a little less than they were meant to be, yours must have ended up being a little more.
Ok thanks. I'm unbanned anyways.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay well since your question has been answered and since your ban has now expired, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci