• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Banned Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, I want to make this thread as soon as possible, because i might have to use it as my evidence later on, basically we were in a CW and we won against NoCry 3-1 in a tournament they rage quited and told that everyone of us will get banned here is our clan link:

http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/strongarmy-tr.198999/

(Please don't write anything stupid as I told it is only for our safety and we will use this as evidence if something happens)

Reaction score
Don't want to take on anyone's side, but, how do we know you're not lying? And also this isn't the correct place to post this. Either PM a Mod/Sr.Mod about this in the forums or go on the TS server and poke/msg a mod about it.
And also 34/0 on that clan you linked is so BS.
The only clans that were able to have this good score were ones with incredibly good players, like Phoenix EU/AU, TeamSypher, Forgotten, Trivium etc. etc. (simply old clans with incredibly good players)

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
Don't want to take on anyone's side, but, how do we know you're not lying? And also this isn't the correct place to post this. Either PM a Mod/Sr.Mod about this in the forums or go on the TS server and poke/msg a mod about it.
I have alot of more evidence i just wanted to make sure i have asked alot of sr.mods :) If something happens i want to have as more evidence as possible i have recorded the CW aswell

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Please message a clan staff member on the teamspeak whenever they're available, or PM a clan staff member! , be sure to give evidence of the clan doing what they did please.

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
Please message a clan staff member on the teamspeak whenever they're available, or PM a clan staff member! , be sure to give evidence of the clan doing what they did please.
I have every single evidence i will post them i have told a sr mod already if i get banned i have every single evidence to get unbanned

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I will be locking this thread. I don't really understand what your question or concern is. Feel free to send me a PM and we can talk over there!

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci