• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Banned for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSTRIKERS

Survivor
Reaction score
Here I was on team speak with my friends, then we called moderators to help us out a little bit. My friend mrdrugs is spanish and he doesnt know the meaning of drugs in english and he got ban, adragonfire warned him in english but my friends doesn't undertand english. Then I started typing really fast because I was in a game and someone sent me a message on skype, adragonfire told me not to do it, and i told him that I was using a mac and macs dont have plugins for microphones and I got kicked. Then I joined again and asked why I got kicked, then a moderator banned me for "backtalking a staff member"

Here is some proof.

BjYYsCqIMAAQo5U.jpg-large.jpeg

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here I was on team speak with my friends, then we called moderators to help us out a little bit. My friend mrdrugs is spanish and he doesnt know the meaning of drugs in english and he got ban, adragonfire warned him in english but my friends doesn't undertand english. Then I started typing really fast because I was in a game and someone sent me a message on skype, adragonfire told me not to do it, and i told him that I was using a mac and macs dont have plugins for microphones and I got kicked. Then I joined again and asked why I got kicked, then a moderator banned me for "backtalking a staff member"

Here is some proof.

View attachment 21094
Please post a ban dispute if you are unhappy about your ban, good day!

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Sucks. Well, you were always a jerk in scrims, so sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci