• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

eke101

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, I was banned for -SNIP- but the thing is I didn't have -SNIP-, This is my story.
Getting chased by a team of 2 none of them had weapons, me neither I was full leather, they cornered me, and got critical hits on me so I was not moving when hit, so I got banned for -SNIP- for -SNIP-. thank you for reading. If I can get unbanned that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time,
<3 eke​

Last edited by a moderator:

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Hey there!

If you believe that you were unfairly punished, please create a Punishment Dispute HERE:

If you create a Punishment Dispute, please make sure to follow the template or you risk your dispute to be instantly upheld without investigation.
If you would like to see the evidence behind your punishment, please feel free to send a PM to either myself or another staff member here on the forums and we will show you it. (Please include your in-game name in the message.)

I apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused!

Have a great day/night!

NagolGames

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci