• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Banners? Thumbnails? Forum Signatures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MashalNory

Survivor
Reaction score
The options:
- Channel Banner
- Thumbnails
- Forum Signatures
Price:
FREE!! :D!
Background:
- Minecraft Landscape: Valleyside football field :)!
- Normal Coloured Back...
( Your choice )
Text: MCSG With CROZ! Colour: black outline with a light burgandy inside. (Also can you put the minecraft logo above like zach27s? :3)
You chose!

Important Info:
GOFORGOLDCROZ
TADA!!!!
RealGoForGold.jpg

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Can I get one? :)

My IGN is Gunnishone, can I get a YouTube Thumbnail with Holiday Resort (is that what it's called?) in the background. I want it to say 'Minecraft MCSG with Gunnishone', similar to the one you did for GOFORGOLDCROZ. Then it says 'and insertnamehere' so I can put a name there if I'm with someone. Then just #1 in there somewhere, so I can replace it with whatever episode it is. Can I also get the .psd file so I can edit this all in? If I use this on my channel I'll give you credit!

MashalNory

Survivor
Reaction score

My IGN is Gunnishone, can I get a YouTube Thumbnail with Holiday Resort (is that what it's called?) in the background. I want it to say 'Minecraft MCSG with Gunnishone', similar to the one you did for GOFORGOLDCROZ. Then it says 'and insertnamehere' so I can put a name there if I'm with someone. Then just #1 in there somewhere, so I can replace it with whatever episode it is. Can I also get the .psd file so I can edit this all in? If I use this on my channel I'll give you credit!

kayyy, oh and don't think you can add psd files on this? so add me on my fan/art skype: pixelcutiefans

MashalNory

Survivor
Reaction score

Hope you like it :D add me on my art/fan skype for the psd. file | skype: pixelcutiefans

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
I would love to get a thumbnail;
Background - Sg1 with blur
Text - MCSG WITH ZINC
Could you also put in a number and send me the file? They will represent episodes.
MC name: Ziiinc

MashalNory

Survivor
Reaction score
I would love to get a thumbnail;
Background - Sg1 with blur
Text - MCSG WITH ZINC
Could you also put in a number and send me the file? They will represent episodes.
MC name: Ziiinc
sure add me on my art/fan skype for the psd file :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci