• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Banning hackers

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
There used to an auto-kicker for people who were autoclicking, but it was removed because it kicked people who were lagging.

An easy solution is to not click when you're lagging but hey having a bunch of togglers on the server works too.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
There used to an auto-kicker for people who were autoclicking, but it was removed because it kicked people who were lagging.

An easy solution is to not click when you're lagging but hey having a bunch of togglers on the server works too.
100th like :3

awesomemovietime

Spectator
Reaction score
I know what you guys are trying to say but also maybe not an autoban, maybe something or someone that could monitor most games and call the hackers out

JoePNG

Platinum
Reaction score
I know what you guys are trying to say but also maybe not an autoban, maybe something or someone that could monitor most games and call the hackers out
If that was a thing, if you had moderators doing that it would take a few hundred moderators, If their was a plugin that would literally say, "Username is believed to be hacking." That would signal a moderator to spectate the game.

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
MCSG should have a better No-Cheat. It needs a better No-Cheat.
The developers should devote their time to create an auto-banning plugin on the same caliber as Bad lion's anticheat (which is like 99% accurate) and Kohi's AntiSkid. This would both eliminate a significant portion of the hacking population and take away some workload from the moderators.

JoePNG

Platinum
Reaction score
MCSG should have a better No-Cheat. It needs a better No-Cheat.
The developers should devote their time to create an auto-banning plugin on the same caliber as Bad lion's anticheat (which is like 99% accurate) and Kohi's AntiSkid. This would both eliminate a significant portion of the hacking population and take away some workload from the moderators.
My idea is good, they should create a plugin like what I said.
AntiCheats kick lagging people.

R3chii

Survivor
Reaction score
We can do anything,add AutoBan,NoCheatPlus or things like that,there be always hackers,you can get rid of them.Only way to get rid of hacker is BAN-IP because 1 person login from few accounts :(

Rhu

Diamond
Reaction score
Personally I have seen an insane decrease in the hacker count. I think the community has improved due to this too as there are a lot less aggressive comments and statements :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci