• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bans for investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
What happened to the community we all loved? Y'know, smooth running, without all this...for lack of an educated word, stuff.
Conspiracy against the community!? From all I gather, the Peace Summit *note the word Peace, not Flame* was to give the Sr. Staff suggestions on how the servers could improve, and now everyone who was present in the meeting is banned.
I don't see how banning a group of people without evidence would decrease the drama surrounding the situation, it seems that denying the simplest of Moderator rules (you need evidence to ban) would increase the drama by infuriating members who haven't done something wrong.
If this post does create more drama, then by all means, delete it. If you know me, you know the things I've been through here, and I'm frankly sick of the drama surrounding a community which is based off a game with an 8-bit style.

Edit by subv3rsion: subv3rsion's response to this

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
What happened to the community we all loved? Y'know, smooth running, without all this...for lack of an educated word, stuff.
Conspiracy against the community!? From all I gather, the Peace Summit *note the word Peace, not Flame* was to give the Sr. Staff suggestions on how the servers could improve, and now everyone who was present in the meeting is banned.
I don't see how banning a group of people without evidence would decrease the drama surrounding the situation, it seems that denying the simplest of Moderator rules (you need evidence to ban) would increase the drama by infuriating members who haven't done something wrong.
If this post does create more drama, then by all means, delete it. If you know me, you know the things I've been through here, and I'm frankly sick of the drama surrounding a community which is based off a game with an 8-bit style.
Spoken like a champ.

CodeShort

Tribute
Reaction score
Seriously guys? Are you actually just trolling on this kind of serious subject the Staff have?

So they have drama problems, and threats, this is the sort of problem Staff will ALWAYS get into. Not just this staff, but staff everywhere in general. Threats, problems, drama.

I don't see why you guys just troll on here, and let them speak and explain to you wisely. This is a serious matter, and you just posting "lolno" is stupidity at Max.

If you're not going to post anything that matters, is sufficient, and something that can help the staff or the Public, don't post anything at all.

True, but does the Staff have to go by your word or by the words they've chosen to instruct the rules.

Obviously this is a sort of matter, that should go past whats on the paper for all members can see, when a Staff Member is having health problems, drama, and most of all threats.

Ex. Head-aches, Not being able to sleep, worry, irritation, stress, threats ( dDos, Dos, Hacking, Family Threats <- It can get to that point)

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Good to see some transparency, but I don't like where this seems to be going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci