• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bans for investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
^^
Hes here:eek: Col_StaR
but anyway I think this is gotten to far the staff should not have been harassed in the first place but I don't see the point of banning people who were not 100% in the problem (I was not banned but it is unfair to ban people not involed 100%) But I think everyone needs to calm down its a game inside a game based of a movie based of a book based of a movie.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The majority of people who are taking the mick out of these 'health problems' evidently have no idea what stress really is and what it can do to you. Sleep loss for example, is devastating to a persons life. I can testify as I have experienced it and continue to experience it to this day. Your whole life suffers, your job, your friends, your family, all of them. A person I know was driven to attempting suicide for christs sake due to the combination of stress, sleep loss, bullying etc. Even I have had suicidal thoughts at times! Me! And I shouldn't be telling people that but I feel that I owe the staff at least some help, and try and show that empathise with their reasons. Stress is a problem that is not to be taken lightly. This is NOT a laughing matter.
Yes this is only via a videogame, but some people react differently to stress than others, something that seems small to you could have a huge effect on someone.And this videogame is also their jobs. They should be able to carry out that job without fear of receiving hate or abuse. They also cannot simply run away from that job when things start to get tough. Life is not that simple.

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
^^
Hes here:eek: Col_StaR
but anyway I think this is gotten to far the staff should not have been harassed in the first place but I don't see the point of banning people who were not 100% in the problem (I was not banned but it is unfair to ban people not involed 100%) But I think everyone needs to calm down its a game inside a game based of a movie based of a book based of a movie.
If I haven't gotten it wrong, I think the staff still doesn't know clearly who was involved 100% and who was not.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If I haven't gotten it wrong, I think the staff still doesn't know clearly who was involved 100% and who was not.
Ok in don't get how they cant tell who was involved and who was not but im keeping out of this.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ok in don't get how they cant tell who was involved and who was not but im keeping out of this.
Everyone who was involved was banned, but they're trying to figure out who of which were involved in the "threatening rule breaking" part.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Everyone who was involved was banned, but they're trying to figure out who of which were involved in the "threatening rule breaking" part.
Everyone who was 'involved' was banned, but they're figuring out who was 'involved' in the ... part..

So you're saying that they just banned everyone and are now, after the bans, figuring out who had to be banned? So they banned everyone who they think are involved without knowing if they actually were involved? I don't think that's the correct order to ban someone... Shouldn't they first check who was involved and then ban them?..

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
Everyone who was 'involved' was banned, but they're figuring out who was 'involved' in the ... part..

So you're saying that they just banned everyone and are now, after the bans, figuring out who had to be banned? So they banned everyone who they think are involved without knowing if they actually did? I don't think that's the correct order to ban someone... Shouldn't they first check who was involved and then ban them?..

It was already explained and obvious that they'd already created enough drama and havok, the staff decided enough is enough and are looking through evidence to determine who caused it. In the meantime they suspended those who they suspected were involved to prevent even more occurring until they can finally give their verdict.

RonanJPA

Spectator
Reaction score
Gawd... this seems to be a 'little' out of hand! I mean yes there is reason to qualm but I think people arguing in this chat and just reinforcing what has been stated before isn't making anyone's life easier!

We honestly should be thanking the staff! Yes, they have had to do so many things, long or short, huge or little, and we take it for granted. The staff deserves a round of applause! *clapter clapter* ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci