• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
Earlier today, I was playing a game of survival games, and I killed a fellow donator, straight after I died. The player I killed then said, 'Fisheer, i just recorded you hacking, enjoy your ban'

This annoyed me, as I would never hack, and that he was just annoyed that i killed him.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I thought about posting a thread like this too, because- too be honest- the players are getting more and more competive and stupider and stupider. Whenever I log onto a server there is always someone who spam the chat with

FUK U MAXLUPUS Y DID U KILLED ME WEN I WAS LOTING A CHEST
or
FUK U MAXPLUS U HAX I HAV PROF
or
MAXLUPUS YOU ARE SUCH A Bunny Lover, WHO HACKS TO GET MORE WINS
or
MAXLUPS I HATE U Bunny Lover U ARE HACKING
or
MAX I OWNED YOU, YOU REALLY SUCK AT THIS GAME
or
MAXLUPUS YOU ARE REALLY BROKE AND CAN'T AFFORD BUYING DONORSHIP Bunny Lover

Those people are bugging me to death. I really don't want to log onto servers where the players act like douches.

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
Yeah, i know, It's irritating and immature.

Iced94

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah the amount of times me and my team mate get called hackers... it is really annoying.

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
It's just the players, who you kill, and they can't handle the fact that someone is actually better than them, so they find the only excuse they can which is to call them a, 'Hacker'

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
u guize r hakrs tho rite?

This doesn't happen to me very often (I guess I'm just not good enough :() but I'm sure it does get annoying if it happens really often. Just try to ignore it, and if someone starts spamming it then you can just report them. Or saying it on multiple occasions.

Iced94

Survivor
Reaction score
u guize r hakrs tho rite?

This doesn't happen to me very often (I guess I'm just not good enough :() but I'm sure it does get annoying if it happens really often. Just try to ignore it, and if someone starts spamming it then you can just report them. Or saying it on multiple occasions.
If someone says hacker I just start recording so I have proof I do not :p

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
Just played a game, me and my teammate got called hackers once again, it's so irritating.

kricken

Career
Reaction score
Earlier today, I was playing a game of survival games, and I killed a fellow donator, straight after I died. The player I killed then said, 'Fisheer, i just recorded you hacking, enjoy your ban'

This annoyed me, as I would never hack, and that he was just annoyed that i killed him.
A lot of people have said this, and I've said it many times as well: you don't have anything to worry about if you don't hack. If you're concerned about this, or have questions pertaining to how to handle it, send me a private message and I'll get back to you ASAP:)

I'm locking this thread, but like I said, feel free to message me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci