• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Banter | EU Clan [Recruiting Members]

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: ArvidJonsson

How old are you?: 13

Where are you from? Sweden

What is your skype name? ArvidJonsson

How many wins do you have? 114

How many games have you played? 2058

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My straif and my domboss i got like 34 ping on the server so yeah...

Weaknesses?: Taking out like 3-5 teams

What are your favourite maps?: Vallensiduniversity

Why do you want to join: I want to join the clan becuase i Think i have the things that it takes to be in a good clan. i also Think it would to be nice to meet new teamers and new players to Skype with and play clanwars with them. i also like nice comunitys to be with and talk to<3.
Can you record?: Yes i can i have like 60-78 fps.

Hope u guys liked my apply<3

I think you would be a good asset to the Clan. ACCEPTED - RANK Trial

Zinke

Quantum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Machtungdiekurv

How old are you?:12

Where are you from? Sweden

What is your skype name? U got me

How many wins do you have? 145

How many games have you played?3000 bad ik

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Rod, sword and bow spamming

Weaknesses? bow? idek

What are your favourite maps? SG 4 Valleyside and Turbolance

Why do you want to join: cuz someone told me
Can you record?
yep

Domilz

Career
Reaction score
Please don't fill my thread up with that. Thanks. :D
Hey, Kallbergz here, Leader of Rebels EU. Would you mind remove everything from your thread that is "stolen" from our thread? Basically everything on the thread is the exact same as ours, even the graphics. Please make your own thread because this ain't Rebels. Thank you. :)

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
#UNBANNEDJONNY_RG#UNBANNEDJONNY_RG#UNBANNEDJONNY_RG#UNBANNEDJONNY_RG#UNBANNEDJONNY_RG#UNBANNEDJONNY_RG#UNBANNEDJONNY_RG#UNBANNEDJONNY_RG

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
#UNBANNEDJONNY_RG#UNBANNEDJONNY_RG#UNBANNEDJONNY_RG#UNBANNEDJONNY_RG#UNBANNEDJONNY_RG#UNBANNEDJONNY_RG#UNBANNEDJONNY_RG#UNBANNEDJONNY_RG
Please delete that.

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Lisle1998

How old are you?: 16

Where are you from? U.S (But I prefer to play on EU since I get slightly better ping)

What is your skype name? sarim.111 (added)

How many wins do you have? As of now, I have 39 wins (waiting for leaderboards reset)

How many games have you played? 1,700+ (like half of those games were played years ago, when I was new to the game)

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Combos, Fishing Rod, close range sword fights, fns, strafing, blockhitting, jitterclicking.

Weaknesses? Long-range fights with bows, occasionally getting ping drops (rare occasion)

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Alaskan, Valleyside, Par 72, SG Adrenaline, Holiday Resort, & Zone 85.

Why do you want to join: I would love to join because I will try my best to help the clan in whatever way possible. I am always there if anyone needs me. I am also decent at PvP. I get around 90-150 ping. Which is playable.
I also am very active, pretty much on the whole day. So you can expect me to be there whenever you need me.
I am also very experienced with SG I have played many games.
I try my best to help in clan wars!

Can you record? Yes, I can record at 60+ fps.
I am happy to inform you, you have passed your TRIAL and have been promoted to rank MEMBER.

Domilz

Career
Reaction score
If you are going to keep ignoring what I wrote, I will have to get a mod involved. Please don't let it go that far.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

I don't want to get problems but the leader of this clan, would u mind If u used your own GFX instead of stealing it from another EU clan.
Thx!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci