• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Battle I Elite I US Based I

MCSG_pro011

Diamond
Reaction score
Soo what happened with the clan battle today? I couldn't make it because of lack of information, I had no idea what server, or what time to be on. Sorry if I missed it!

devindoofis123

Tribute
Reaction score
MCSG pro,
You did not miss it. We might be doing it this Saturday. I'm talking to Crossfire right now.
- devindoofis

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your name: Kyle
Your minecraft name: Phoenix724
Your MCSG Wins: 8
Your age? must be older than 11: 11
Have you ever been backstabbed by jess123259 before? no
PvP Skills: No lag and sneak attacks Sniping
PvP Weaknesses: Lag
Will you be kind to other clan mates? Yes
Will you backstab others in game? Random people and not clan members
Your skype: devin knows it
Denied, you do not meet the win requirement

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No offense to your leader, Jess, but yesterday we beat their clan 3-0 and she called our whole clan hackers ;/
First of all, we didnt have a clan battle on MCSG. We had a clan battle on RoxBot. That doesnt count.

dave10864

Survivor
Reaction score
MCSG pro,
You did not miss it. We might be doing it this Saturday. I'm talking to Crossfire right now.
- devindoofis
As Owner of Crossfire you will have to add me on skype if you want to have a clan battle add me : dave1086
and organize it with me ok because i organize clan battles not Adam

MCSG_pro011

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm going to be leaving this clan, its kinda boring not having anything to do, no clan battles, plus lack of information, I'm out, peace! Cheerleader plz

devindoofis123

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry guys about the lack of info. Jess is barely on and I need him to be on to organize clan battles. This is why we have not be active. Also, we did have a clan battle with #Crossfire apparently. I didn't know it was one, but whatever. I am going to ask Jess to be on more if possible so we can organize more events. Thank you for your patience. -devindoofis

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci