• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BattleGrounds update

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would love if au got the second map like the us servers have. Also, the more kits idea would be so cool. And a way to get gear back if u use all of it (arrows). Thanks!!!
au does have that map

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
When you say more efficient spawning is there spawn protection? Also nice updates! I love battlegrounds apart from when it lags :(
Essentially, the bouts of lag that would randomly happen on the server were do to people quickly teleporting into the map. So yes, I believe this will surmount some form of spawn protection, but also help the lag spikes.

A

arnavm20

They really need to do something about the lag. It takes about 10 hits to hit someone just once.

Skyrunner0707

Spectator
Reaction score
I think that you should add more arrows and flint and steels that get removed after about 10 seconds of being placed, also sometimes there is some mass lag where i will be in a sword fight with someone and the pvp just stops and we cant hit each other - i find this extremely annoying. also if your going to add more kits can you please make sure that they are even because on other kit servers some kits are just to op and it takes the fun out of it.

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
Patch the battlegrounds lag and the food glitch in survival games, then there is nothing for me to complain about. Other then hackers xD

nomad01

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys

As a lot you you know i am in AU at the moment when i return to England next week i will be doing a large update to BattleGrounds witch should hopefully fix some issues that there are. The update should fix:
Sounds very much like withcraft from Dave here... I'm expecting some new modded potions or some wizardry from the devs! (which is practically everything we have...)

Sounds great to have some lag free pvp servers!!!

Runner

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys

As a lot you you know i am in AU at the moment when i return to England next week i will be doing a large update to BattleGrounds witch should hopefully fix some issues that there are. The update should fix:

• Some of the lag as we will be replacing several plugins with one plugin.
  • Fixing some bugs with the kit.
  • Making the spawning more efficient.
  • Making it easier to moderate
Future things we plan to do in the next few months are:

• More kits.
  • More servers.
  • A 1v1 server.
  • Leaderboards.(distant future)
  • Permium perks.
  • And a lot more.
If you have any suggestions please post them on this thread or email [email protected].
Dave I have a suggestion for BattleGrounds...

I believe it would be fun if you added points to BattleGrounds so you gain points for killing someone and lose points if you die. I believe it would make the BattleGround servers more fun and popular.

Thanks,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci