• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Be on a Gravestone, in an MCSG Map!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Wagtail
Epitaph: Sponsored by Duracell long-life batteries.

You should add our heads to the graves too :)

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
And, that's all 30 folks! Thank you for your hilarious submissions, now I need to go implement all of these.

As I've promised, I will now #ReqLock due to no more submissions being needed. (Wagtail will get his too, since I guess it wasn't fair I posted after him. So now it's 31 gravestones.)

-MJ

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
And, that's all 30 folks! Thank you for your hilarious submissions, now I need to go implement all of these.

As I've promised, I will now #ReqLock due to no more submissions being needed.

-MJ
I'm the 30th or the 29th depending on weather or not wagtail's subission made it

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I'm the 30th or the 29th depending on weather or not wagtail's subission made it
His will make it in since my post was right after his.

Also, as the maker of the thread I will #ReqLock since I don't need any more submissions. Any posts after this post will be ignored.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: jdogsnell
Epitaph: Was here!

You can make an exception...

He said he doesn't need more #REQLOCK

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can you put a fishing rod in my grave since I was talking about my how to blockglitch without breaking a block with a fishing rod tactic.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But seriously, NO MORE after this post.
If you mean that you dont want anyone to write his Gravestone message than EDIT the thread and tell them with red font "No more Gravestonies needed!" or something like this

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
If you mean that you dont want anyone to write his Gravestone message than EDIT the thread and tell them with red font "No more Gravestonies needed!" or something like this
Didn't think of that. XD

Well thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci