• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Be on a number plate in an SG map!

Status
Not open for further replies.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To start with, I've recently been working on a new Survival Games map. It's only about 30% done, but what part I have completed is the highway, as you can see in these screenshots

Basically, reply below with what you want on you're number plate. There's plenty of vehicles, but not infinite, so there will be a point where nobody else will be able to get a plate. Also, cool vehicles like trucks, buses and sports cars are very limited, so state below if you would like to be on one of these :)

All number plates must be in the form _ _ _ _- _ _ _ _ or similar, e.g sttc - ntmr

EDIT: Not looking for helpers at this moment, so please don't expect me to recruit you or anybody else
2nd EDIT: Total number of visible number plates rests at 165, so after post 170-ish you may not get to be on a number plate

View the PMC thread here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-survival-games-highway/
It may or may not be completed for the contest deadline, but all hopes up

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
Actually I am first :)
Darn it almost got it :p. BTW may i apply as well to help. i would love to help. I have teamspeak: Bredinabox. I have skype as well if you need it (pm for skype :p). Im not begging to help, however it would be my pleasure to help build this map :). SEXY SHADERS looks amazing

Torperion

Tribute
Reaction score
Torp-FFTD

EDIT: I'd love to be in a truck if possible. :3

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
BR1T-SH00P. On a truck or sportscar pl0x :3
Is that one ok?
Those are zeros by the way. They came up as 'o's on the mobile version :p

Status