• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beacon

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't if this is just me or other people as well, but lately on TSG3 I get a HUGE lagspike (from 69fps to 2 fps), whenever I revisit corn. It never stops until I leave and It has cost me several games.... can we either shut it off or just remove it?

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
I seriously never play TSG3, because, as you said the lag. If they were to reduce the lag on it, I'd probably play, but, there's a very small chance of that happening.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think its my settings, I think its just MCSG

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Beacons were known to cause lag on past maps, I don't know why they were allowed on this map >.< Apparently there is something that makes them not lag here or something of the sort. I think they should be removed anyways though :p
I think TSG3 needs some touching up for MCSG. The places where the launch pads were, though I've actually never been killed in one of them, are awful locations because while going up the ladder, it is easy to get shot to death or hit from underneath. Also, the cornucopia jump can be annoying (though it isn't that difficult for many of us, I can see how it would be annoying to a new player and to someone that's lagging).

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
Just another reason to dislike TSG3

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci