• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beardy 3k

Sexay?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Hell yes

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Well, I said I was going to make a story of mcsg, but I hate writing so I'm going to slowly work on it and make it another milestone. Instead, I'll return to the "About Me" style from Mark27. I never did one so here it is.

Irl name: Maximillian
Favourite Youtuber: HLTV.org (csgo highlights), Thooorin (csgo history), forMinecraft Graser10

How i found out about mcsg: I wanted to make my own Hunger Games in Minecraft so I looked to see if the idea had already been done and I found MCSG.

What i love about the MCGamer network: I love the nostalgia, but it also makes me sad. I like the forums because it's the only thing I'm decent at, you know, posting my random crap.

One Cool Fact: I started pole vaulting this year and I was captain of my freshman football team that went 0-9
One Embarrassing Fact: I used to stutter when I read something aloud
One Fact that makes you proud: I had the best performance (well, funniest) at my school's lip sync where we sang a mix of Never Gonna Give You Up and I Will Always Love You
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I'm overprotective of my 6 siblings
Most Common question you get asked: Do you have a beard or do you have a bearded dragon? (Answers: no and yes)

Favourite Animal: Bearded Dragons
Favourite Plant: I don't know... Colorful ones?
Favourite Colour: Red
Favourite Food: Chicken Patties or French Toast

Favourite staff members on MCGamer: Ceroria Giggity69Goo Mooclan
When am I online: On the forums whenever, ingame... Whenever I feel like it
Personal Goals: This is my problem, I play everything by year and don't think about the future. I guess it would be to get good at the guitar and learn to sing.

1. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? A Twist in my Story by Secondhand Serenade or Riptide by Vance Joy
  2. What is one of your favorite quotes? "When life knocks you on your back try and land on your back because if you can look up, you can get up" -Eric Thomas
  3. What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Indoor - playing on my computer | Outdoor - track/running pole vault, football
  4. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Raking
  5. What is your favorite form of exercise? Running
  6. What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? Bus or boat
  7. What sound do you love? Rain, the ocean, birds chirping

And because you guys are so great, I'll post an updated picture of myself
Me.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member