• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beating Flint n Steel

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I've got over 100 wins and over 3k points but whenever someone skilled with flint n steel uses it on me i always lose. And i dont charge at them, and i stay near water if there is some. I even use my bow. How do i stop this?

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
You have to always be on the defensive when you know they're going to use a flint and steel. I've only recently gotten the hang of this. Always be backing away and just try to anticipate where they will be placing it. It's really hard to explain, but you'll get it eventually.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
You have to always be on the defensive when you know they're going to use a flint and steel. I've only recently gotten the hang of this. Always be backing away and just try to anticipate where they will be placing it. It's really hard to explain, but you'll get it eventually.
I just tried this and i beat a skilled flint n steel user for the first time. Thanks so much!

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
quick reflexes :D you can anticipate it when they turn around and start walking backwards 99% of the time there gonna FNS you .

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Straif (Like 5Life said) And you have to guess when they'll use it. Predicate there moves. Be skillfull.
Be a freaking ninja!

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Here are some situations:

1. If you're chasing, be weary for a sudden turnaround. This can be a sign of a quick flint and steel attack. Immediately cut left or right to dodge the potential incoming FnS attack.

2. If you're approaching a player, sometimes they might try to light you on fire before attacking. Watch for a player that doesn't move and just watches you come towards them or a player that slowly starts walking backwards. If they do this, be cautious of an impending FnS attack.

3. If you see a player holding out a FnS, obviously they're likely about to use it. Act on the side of caution and be ready for the impending attack.

Hope I helped! :)

marcopolo70

Survivor
Reaction score
what i like to do is walk back and set down some of my own fire. the other player will walk back and you just eat a golden apple right in-front of them.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Eaaasssyyyy. Just straif to the side and be aware of when he will use it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci