• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Because I am tired of saying this in the forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZombieTracker

I want to make myself clear and settle this debate between players on the server once and for all. Our servers are based on the style of game play introduced to the community thanks to the Hunger Games movie that was released earlier this year, but our servers are not the movie and therefor we do not have to follow or do anything that was shown in the movie. Just like we are not the movie, we are not the books either! We can do whatever we like with maps and do not have to worry about story or anything else. Please stop arguing on the forums saying things like, "The Hunger Games did this", or "The books didn't have that." We are the Survival Games, not the Hunger Games! Learn this, know this, and remember this.

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
AGREED.

I have seen a billion threads complaining about this stuff.

NO, NO, (YES)NO AND NO.
Is what we say.

BUT NOOOO (yes), that just have to keep on complaining that armor wasn't in the Hunger Games etc.

It's le (spy) Survival Games People.

Cheers Zombie for pointing this out on the home page.
Maybe (ultra mega 8 year old) noobs will see this and stop reposting.

Reactions: Yin

Wholesomeflame

Spectator
Reaction score
What Demanter said.

I know it's inspired by, but I see all these kids saying "THIS IS THE CITY IN SO AND SO BOOK." Nah man. It's just imagination.

That, and the kids who shout that they're Katniss and what not tend to get a little annoying too, but mostly the people who are trying to push the case that these are "supposed to be following the book."

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thank you. Die hard hunger game fan nazi's are annoying

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
THANK YOU ZOMBIE!!!

Ive been saying this for weeks!

Writr

Tribute
Reaction score
I'll admit I don't frequent the forums that often...so this comes as a surprise. People honestly expect a server in Minecraft to do things exactly like the books or movies? How sad.
I mean, regardless of whether you think the servers should be like the movie/book, you have to admit that the servers are fun and the maps are epic.

jtklaus

Tribute
Reaction score
Just to say, if they really wanted this to be like the original hunger games, then if they die on the server, they should just be banned forever :). They would get what they want because it would be like the actual book. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci