• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

been banned....

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobo19

Spectator
Reaction score
hi i'm hobo19 and i have been temp banned for spamming.I find it stupid that i got banned for this because when you spam it comes up with a warning that you will get kicked.Yet i didn't get that a single time and i've been temp banned for spamming

Can someone tell me why this happend?

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
hi i'm hobo19 and i have been temp banned for spamming.I find it stupid that i got banned for this because when you spam it comes up with a warning that you will get kicked.Yet i didn't get that a single time and i've been temp banned for spamming

Can someone tell me why this happend?
You were asking for it though. I warned you not to spam but you refuse on listening. Now you have to wait 'till your temp ban expires. Why spam? You know it's against the rules yet you still continue to spam. Your hold responsibility on your actions.

hobo19

Spectator
Reaction score
i wasnt spamming though i didnt get kicked for spamming a single time

cant you get a joke when i was saying elisha :D

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Were you warned? I'm sure you were warned but you were spamming to the point where you didn't see the warning from the moderator.

Spamming is immature and annoying, don't do it.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Were you warned? I'm sure you were warned but you were spamming to the point where you didn't see the warning from the moderator.

Spamming is immature and annoying, don't do it.
Now warning needed if the ban was a report abuse :p

Which is what it was.

#locked Pm if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci