• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

being kicked for a donor

angrydwarf99

Tribute
Reaction score
i was on a server for about 20 mins waiting to play and the game ended i was happy because i was about to start playing when i was kicked for a donor i wasnt even the last to join and now all the servers are full!

jordan_pence

Spectator
Reaction score
It is supposed to kick the last person to join, either way it happens to a lot of people.

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
I dunno, but in my opinion, the donors get way too much power... I know that they have contributed to the server and that they deserve special powers and I agree completely. But some of the donors are abusing their power, sometimes they just leave and join repeatedly in an attempt to get rid of players and it was making it very frustrating to try and play with friends on a server..

tl;dr I think donors are abusing their powers occasionally and that there should be some other form of moderation, though I do support the donor rank.

Z

ZombieTracker

Chad and I are aware of the problem he is probably going to make an announcement (because people don't listen to me...) about proper donor protocol. When I was playing last night I say many times people logging in and out to kick players and just keep doing that. If the donors keep abusing their power then it will be taken away from then and alls that donating to the server will get you is the ability to help us pay the bill and keep on playing.

12robotyler

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it should let them in and not kick anyone because i was with my freind and i was kicked in 4 seconds

Z

ZombieTracker

Like I said, we are working on it. Please be patient while it is sorted out

SupremeSwagLord

Experienced
Reaction score
Lobbies don't last 20 minutes. You are over exaggerating just a bit. Try not to play on the popular servers, adn try not to play at popular times.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I dunno, but in my opinion, the donors get way too much power... I know that they have contributed to the server and that they deserve special powers and I agree completely. But some of the donors are abusing their power, sometimes they just leave and join repeatedly in an attempt to get rid of players and it was making it very frustrating to try and play with friends on a server..

tl;dr I think donors are abusing their powers occasionally and that there should be some other form of moderation, though I do support the donor rank.
False, donators have a cool down.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why did some one bump this thread...

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Lobbies don't last 20 minutes. You are over exaggerating just a bit. Try not to play on the popular servers, adn try not to play at popular times.
Bro, do you Even necro? -,-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci