• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Being Thankful

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello forum members!

I am here today on behalf of the spirit of Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving may not have arrived for all of you and some of you don't celebrate it but there is always time for thought about a certian question.

What are you thankful for?

To respond to that question I would like to say I am thankful for my understanding and devoted family. Day in and day out they are trying to provide for me in the best possible way and I really respect that.

Now that I have answered that question time for you to answer! I hope you take the the time to make a response about what you are thankful for. This is not only a response bound thread it is also giving light to being appreciative about the things around you.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
I'm thankful for having a healthy family and amazing friends ^-^

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
^ I'm also thanful for having great friends

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
I am thankful for all my friends and the life and things I have. My life could honestly be so much worse than what it is now, and I am grateful for the air I can breathe, the food and water I have. I am grateful all my arms and legs and body parts work so I can walk and live normally, and I am grateful for my parents and family for helping me grow up and teaching me how to live. I am grateful for life, and for living in northeastern America where people are kind and accepting and amazing. I am grateful for a lot, that's me :p

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not thankful that it's not even thanksgiving yet

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I'm thankful for my hard working parents being able to move here to the US and raise me up and educate me well. I don't know what I would do without them. I'm also thankful for the amazing friends I have, and this community for making my time other than work so amazing. Along with that I'm thankful for the water I drink, the food I eat, the clothes I can wear, and the many things I am able to get.

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm moreorless thankful for my past job in which I slowly earned enough money to purchase Minecraft. And I have never expected to reach this far in terms of how many friends I've made throughout experiencing this game.

I'm also quite thankful for my current girlfriend who had recently made me realize that one random, unknown person could effortlessly stride into your life and would suddenly morph it into a more, positive one if it's the complete opposite of positive and i'm grateful for that.

And i'm thankful for Ed Sheeran, ily

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm thankful for being healthy and for every single good thing I have.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm thankful that I have such a widely spread family, allowing for many interesting visits to relatives that create memories that are hard to forget.

Oh yeah, and it's pretty great to be alive, too B)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci