• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Berlin Wall? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
I think a map at the Berlin wall in Germany would be completely AWESOME!!! (If you don't know what it is look it up, it shouldn't be that hard.) You could have the Cornucopia in the center and people could go on one side or another. It would be nice to see it, but I'll admit, I think building a snowy city would be pretty hard, but hey who says you couldn't try. Plus I think going through a hole in the wall to get to the Cornucopia would be pretty fun, plus sniping from guard towers on the wall and buildings with chests or redstone passageways. (If you need ideas go on Call of Duty Black Ops and find the map Berlin Wall, but you have to buy it considering it's in an expansion pack so actually just look it up on the internet) Also you could put pressure plates in the wall that activates turrets (dispensers with arrows or fire charges) to hit tributes.
~cheezstiks ;)

Kamberli

Spectator
Reaction score
the map from COD Black Ops, has not much to do whit the real Berlin Wall..
And why snowy? only because it's Europe doesen't means it snows every day..
I can say, i live in Switzerland and it's not cold everyday.. today we had like 80°...
and on hot summer days we get normaly 95°...
When u want to rebuild the berlin wall then do it right and not like a bad COD map...

-Kamberli

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
the map from COD Black Ops, has not much to do whit the real Berlin Wall..
And why snowy? only because it's Europe doesen't means it snows every day..
I can say, i live in Switzerland and it's not cold everyday.. today we had like 80°...
and on hot summer days we get normaly 95°...
When u want to rebuild the berlin wall then do it right and not like a bad COD map...

-Kamberli
Agreed

-Demanter xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci