• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best build team in MCSG at the present time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wish it was " Best Building team you know " then I could say The People who build BajanCanadian's map :3 but since it's not #TeamKosmish!

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Team Vareide
2. Teweran
3. Red Forest
Team Elite is cool to, but those are my top 3.

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
1. TeamElite
2. Teweran
3. Red forest ( I see potential even though they're fairly new)

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Dat necro...

I guess mine are:
1. Red Forest
2. Some of Team Elite
3. Team Swish

I would include Team Teweran and Vareide, but they are no longer with MCSG.
What does necro mean...? I know, I noob xD

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tbh I think teweran is overall the best.
Im going to make a rundown of my top 3 buildteams and you can clearly see which one is better , and it's not just speculation

Teweran's latest map :
This is probably the best map of all time , with it's level of creativity along with the gameplay which just works out amazingly. MCSG will be getting this map as soon as life gets in touch with teweran as they have said MCSG could use the map recently.

TeamVareide's Latest Map :
This map looks good and they pulled it off well , but the creativity just isn't there. I mean , could you be any more generic? The best part of this map is definitely the giant tower falling over but the rest isn't anything a normal build team couldn't pull off.

Red Forest's Latest map :
I have to put redforest in there somewhere , as I think they deserve a spot. If this was all Survival Games buildteams I would've included Valaco , who are also very good. As you can see , Im judging this off each team's latest maps so it shows the level each one is at evenly.

Also , for those who argue TeamVareide are better than teweran , just take a look at Teweran's latest build :
Overall I think anything TeamVareide can make , Teweran can make it better. Teweran's creativity and little detail allong with guaranteed great gameplay just clearly makes them a superior team. Sorry Vareide but Teweran is better. And redforest , your getting there.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Tbh I think teweran is overall the best.
Im going to make a rundown of my top 3 buildteams and you can clearly see which one is better , and it's not just speculation

Teweran's latest map :
This is probably the best map of all time , with it's level of creativity along with the gameplay which just works out amazingly. MCSG will be getting this map as soon as life gets in touch with teweran as they have said MCSG could use the map recently.

TeamVareide's Latest Map :
This map looks good and they pulled it off well , but the creativity just isn't there. I mean , could you be any more generic? The best part of this map is definitely the giant tower falling over but the rest isn't anything a normal build team couldn't pull off.

Red Forest's Latest map :
I have to put redforest in there somewhere , as I think they deserve a spot. If this was all Survival Games buildteams I would've included Valaco , who are also very good. As you can see , Im judging this off each team's latest maps so it shows the level each one is at evenly.

Also , for those who argue TeamVareide are better than teweran , just take a look at Teweran's latest build :
Overall I think anything TeamVareide can make , Teweran can make it better. Teweran's creativity and little detail allong with guaranteed great gameplay just clearly makes them a superior team. Sorry Vareide but Teweran is better. And redforest , your getting there.
This though ^^ Best review on this thread :3

In my opinion though, with Red Forest's new map coming out soon, we are at Vareide level if not past it :3 This is just my opinion though! If you want to see our new map, there's just a few screenshots here- http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/rf3--fallen-haven/

Also, if anyone thinks that this is advertising a map, I can just remove my comment if you want me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci