• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best chest you've ever found?

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
Map 3 - Found a tier 2 chest, 3 diamonds, iron chestplate, 2 golden apples, 1 steak, 1 cake and a chain helmet. Pretty boss if you ask me from 1 chest...

mclab314

Spectator
Reaction score
I got 2 diamonds in spawn chests and craft diamond sword but I died again :(

Noonster

Tribute
Reaction score
Start of game, ran to corn. Got chest. Iron chestplate, pants and. Boots. Chain hat. Loads of food. 2 Iron, two sticks and a single diamond. Didn't take long for iron helm and another diamond :D

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
The story below is my inspiration to create this topic.

In the lobby I get the message, "Servers 18-28 will go down for updating after the next deathmatch", so I didn't really care because this was my last game today anyways. I take off after the corn (where I get nothing but shears...) on map 2. I don't get a good look and suspect I'm going my normal way, but I end up at the wrong street... I've been that way a 100 times so I go anyway. Within a minute of leaving the corn I hit my first tier 2 chest, and it was the second best tier 2 chest I've ever found. It had three diamonds, some great food and a chain helmet. I run back to the table and craft my diamond sword. Then, "Sever has Closed". Not a single kill, I was set to destroy in that match. I understand that it is part of the game and these things happen, and I am not angry at clank. It was just a huge rage moment.

#BlameClank

The best chest I've ever found was about 4 days ago. It had three diamonds, iron chest plate and iron helmet. It was off the corn at the start of the game, and I managed to get all of it.

What is the best chest you've ever found?
4 Diamonds in 1 chest @ corn, total of 10 in all the chest in the corn ( was at refill )

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
3 diamonds 3 cooked beef 1 golden apple and iron chest leggins and boots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci