• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best gaming mouse to buy?

Wich is best?

• Razer Naga Hex

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Razer Deathadder

Votes: 40 50.6%
  • Razer Naga Molten

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Another

Votes: 23 29.1%

• Total voters

kingrecon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm disagreeing with that because Turtle Beaches, Tritons, and Astros all improve sound TENFOLD in the mics compared to anything else, and can literally be the difference between life in death in most FPS games, depending on what you can/can't hear.

The default XBox mic for example, is basically trash compared to a good quality Astro.
This is a category of headsets and those brands you listed are ssshhhhieeeett teir compared to company's like plantronics or even Logitech

Literally once you have your hands on a quality headset made for gaming you'll know crap when you feel it/hear it.

I make headsets for a living, I know good sound.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
This is a category of headsets and those brands you listed are ssshhhhieeeett teir compared to company's like plantronics or even Logitech

Literally once you have your hands on a quality headset made for gaming you'll know crap when you feel it/hear it.

I make headsets for a living, I know good sound.
What's baffling me more than your intelligent response is your good grammar, somebody learned some things in his small absence.

Either way, a good quality Plantronics and good quality Logitch would be on the same scale as any of the major companies of console/PC gaming, as a buyer/costumer of many mics for both console and PC, I have experience with basically everything.

Most of the time it's by personal preference, but for certain headsets/mics, there is definitely a difference.

StomperPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
well, i actually use a logitech G502 Protiux Core
i am rly good with it

JerryCrafts

Spectator
Reaction score
Honestly, it's personal preference. I currently use a Razer Naga and I absolutely love it! If I were you, I'd go to a store that lets you preview the mouse in person, so basically they let you use it with a computer they have. If your looking for a keyboard, they have the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci