• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best gaming mouse to buy?

Wich is best?

• Razer Naga Hex

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Razer Deathadder

Votes: 40 50.6%
  • Razer Naga Molten

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Another

Votes: 23 29.1%

• Total voters

cmclay

Experienced
Reaction score
get away from razor mouse. they are just big compony with advertizement. there quality is crap lick turtle beach headphonmes
were intelligent approach to this question. congragulations!

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
I just use the mouse that came with thsi mac... I have gotten used to it.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
The magic Mouse? How do you use it?! I have a mac as well and a non mac mouse.
Yea, I use it. The trick is to change your right click to a character on the keyboard. I have changed to Q, and throw to R. It works perfectly!

CalebDob

Survivor
Reaction score
Yea, I use it. The trick is to change your right click to a character on the keyboard. I have changed to Q, and throw to R. It works perfectly!
Yeah when my mouse acts up I do that. I praise you for that.

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
From personal experience, I find the Deathadder to be perfect for Minecraft PvP. Two buttons, one mapped for sword, one mapped for f5, and they're big and extremely easy to press. It has an extremely high dpi, which is obviously changeable, and the body of the mouse fits nicely in my hand. I'm sure some of the Corsair mouses you can buy are much better, but if you're looking for mainly Razer, I'd recommend the Deathadder.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
You're just wasting your money. I'm in the top 300 curently with a $10 dell mouse.
There are some games where the Razer's multiple buttons feature can be extremely helpful in-game, including World of Warcraft.

And to answer your question, keep the mouse you've got, unless you play other games where the Razer's features can be helpful.

PikachuPals

Career
Reaction score
my mouse is so small that it is called a tiny optical 1200dpi mouse. :D I guess it is an improvement from the trackpad on the laptop I use.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
get away from razor mouse. they are just big compony with advertizement. there quality is crap lick turtle beach headphonmes
I'm disagreeing with that because Turtle Beaches, Tritons, and Astros all improve sound TENFOLD in the mics compared to anything else, and can literally be the difference between life in death in most FPS games, depending on what you can/can't hear.

The default XBox mic for example, is basically trash compared to a good quality Astro.

HyP3rKi113r

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know why some people are so against companies like Razer. There is nothing wrong with any of their products quality wise, yet people just have some negative disposition towards them because they are well-known.

I have a full on Razer setup, Blackshark headset, Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Keyboard, Deathadder 2013 Mouse, and Vespula mouse mat. I have never had a single product of theirs have any malfunction or any problem whatsoever, which is one of the main reasons I like them; they are reliable. Yes, I've had gaming hardware from other companies, and sure it was all nice equipment, but Razer is really the top-of-the-line when it comes to gaming.

Sorry for the small rant, just wanted to give an educated opinion on Razer. Anyways, I would choose the Deathadder if I were you; it's got the perfect amount of buttons to set macros to and is one of, if not the most comfortable mice I have ever used.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci