• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best hotbar?

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Sword
2. Bow
3. Rod
4. FNS
5. Food
6. Food
7. Food
8. Arrows
9. more fns

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
1. Sword
2. Fns
3. Rod
4. Bow
5. Gapple
6. Food
7.Food
8. Arrows
9. Fns

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
I personally don't think Huahwi/your hotbar is very good unless you macro your bow
I use R as my sprint key so I always have my finger on that and I can easily click 4, I use my 3 marcos on my mouse for my 1st 3 slots.

e.g. Clicking down on the scroller = slot 1
Two side buttons are slot 2+3

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Today I learned...

We should enforce this more. Or make sure more people know about this. I'm still firm on my idea.
I try to enforce it as much as possible, I want people to know the actual forum rules. :p I'm not sure if it's an addition or it's always been there, but whatever.

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
I use R as my sprint key so I always have my finger on that and I can easily click 4, I use my 3 marcos on my mouse for my 1st 3 slots.

e.g. Clicking down on the scroller = slot 1
Two side buttons are slot 2+3
whatever you feel comf with m8

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
I use to use
1)Gapple
2) fns
3)fns
4) rod
5) swored
6) bow
7) food
8) food
9) arrows

FloppehFeesh

Survivor
Reaction score
Slot 1: Fishing Rod
Slot 2: Sword
Slot 3: Flint and Steel
Slot 4: Bow
Slot 5: Food / Flint and Steel
Slot 6: Food / Flint and Steel
Slot 7: Food / Flint and Steel
Slot 8: Food / Golden Carrot(s) / Flint and Steel
Slot 9: Food / Golden Carrot(s) / Golden Apple(s)

I hotkey to all of my utilities. The fishing rod is used often and at close range, making slot one easy to go back and forth with my sword on slot two. I am comfortable with hotkeying to my second slot for my sword. All of the other items that I need to access quickly are very close to it. The main flint and steel is on slot three for quick access with all of my spares distributed throughout slots five to eight. My bow is positioned on the fourth slot, like the others it has an ease of access but the reason why it is further from my sword than the fishing rod and flint and steel is because I do not need to access it as quickly as the other items. The only items I scroll to are edibles. I preserve my food throughout slots five through nine with the most important food being contained in the furthest slots. Golden carrots and golden apples in particular are kept on slots eight and nine respectively for an easier access compare to the other food items.

Example:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci