• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best KILL ever ? #unexpected Fire

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I keep running into fire because of 1.7 sprint D: #thestruggle

J

Joel/MadDawg

As Fusion said, the guy he killed (brianthepanda), is actually pretty well known and is a very good player. So all of you saying that this doesn't work against good players are wrong in this case.

TheSmoothMunky

Survivor
Reaction score
This whole unexpected fire technique won't work on good players... they'd just hit you into your own fire. It's an interesting strategy, but a bit pointless in my opinion since people who fall for this trick could be set on fire just as easily the normal way.
You're kinda right, but he killed BrianThePanda.
http://minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/BrianThePanda
Rank #165
Conclusion: He's a pretty good player. And he had better armor + diamond sword

TheManWithFire

Diamond
Reaction score
This tactic works on some good players who dont know the tactic. but for the players that know the tactic, it's kind of useless...

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's a good tactic against noobish players. It can also be effective against more experienced players depending on where you place the fire. As long as you place it fast enough it will always be unexpected. It doesn't always have to be to the front, it can be to the side or at an angle. This way it can be more effective against more experienced players.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
BrianThePanda is a pretty good player, and you still executed this pretty well, but I still hate Unexpected Fire.

Evil_Emo

Gold
Reaction score
Unexpected fire is really unexpected..
Either way, when I made my return I had no idea what the invis fire was.. I hate it..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci