• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best MCSG Kill

xXcooldgamerXx

Spectator
Reaction score
My best kill was probabbly when I was hiding in the trees at night around the corn with a bow, stone sword, and leather. There was a guy standing in the corn with full iron and an iron sword. When the chest refilled He went in and I snuck up on him and hit him with my bow full strength 2x before finishing him with my sword and taking all of his stuff. A few seconds later another guy came out of the woods with iron sword and I ate a golden apple and took him out with a diamond sword I crafted from the loot of the 1st dude I killed. I ended up winning.

Jean Paul

Spectator
Reaction score
I was on a 48 player server playing on map 2. had full iron amor and iron sword with bow and 5 arrows. Refill was close and when i was running into it i see a 3 man team with full iron and stone swords. i waited till the chests refilled and sneaked on them while they where looting. i killed them all and they left with a diamond sword. 7 golden apples and i had o.5 HP left. Lol i wish i had proof tho.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Took out a team of tree in map 2. Three of them were chasing me, all of them took over the corn during refill. I thought i had no chance on taking the team out. I had not good armour and an iron sword. 2 out of the team had iron swords and good armour. 1 of them had a diamond sword and got armour. I manage to get them one by one, i got the first one who was very behind me. I killed them one by one. And finally took the whole team out.

brendon1996

Tribute
Reaction score
In a game they was 5 of us left the other 4 was in a team they when into a piston room on breeze island all 4 of them and i lock them all in and night come had all the chest on the map to my self they kill 2 they friend death math they had wooden swords so i won.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why u necro post? D: I thought I finally got this thread out of my news feed.

xElisehx

Experienced
Reaction score
i was on 1 heart at sg 3 and was getting followed by a guy with iron armor and stone sword so i jumped from a mountain turned around, shot him while jumping killed him with the arrows and i fell to death

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
Climbed up a crane to a half-constructed building on SG5 and proceeded to fishing rod off a 4-man donor team and 2 other people who wanted a crack at me. I couldn't get any of their things though since the fall damage would have killed me -_-

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
SG4 i was i had like chain and leather armor with iron sword there was a 3 team with dia swords and chain+iron armor .I had made 5 flint and steels i burned all of the 3 members of the team didnt even hit them o_O so beast mode kill !!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci