• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best MCSG story ever heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulPanther1010

Tribute
Reaction score
It all started in 4 or 5 months ago when I was happily playing on MCSG (CA servers). I was OWNING up the game when suddenly I killed someone named DPinky. I didn't notice in that game that Dpinky thought I hacked and started to record me. I finished the game with an EPIC VICTORY and about a week later I get a message when trying to join MCSG saying "You have been banned from minecraft survival games network for 1 week. Reason: BSM" At first I was like "What's BSM so I decided to search it up, and found out it is Better Sprint Mod, a mod where it helps you with your sprinting and stuff. So I thought "Oh ok, I'll just post a ban dispute and I'll hopefully get unbanned, considering the fact I NEVER hacked." So I post a quick ban dispute and get a reply overnight saying.....
"I'm sorry but the evidence is sufficient."
And a video.
/watch?v=wvL3o-SPyyQ

I looked at the video, not knowing much about what BSM was. And thought that it was a perfectly fine game! So I posted the ban dispute again (Because I thought that the moderator messed up or something.) but I get the same response.

I decided to just WAIT. I showed the video to my friends and we all laughed watching it. They KNOW I don't hack nor ever have. But its the price you gotta pay when YOU'RE AWESOME.

I get unbanned and play for a couple more months. UNTIL DA WORST THING EVER HAPPENS.

I join a CA match seeing that a guy names Slagguaron and a mod named Skabeh are teaming. For the couple previous games I got killed by teams and they were getting on my nerves. I decide to kill them off spawn. The map we were plying was Teweran Survival games 2. I run to mid and get a stone sword. I couldn't find them so I just took my route to go to the farm. I see skabeh RIGHT THERE, so I decide to kill him. Right by him is Slagguaron so I kill him too. I don't know why this encouraged them to think I hack, but it just did. They recorded the whole game, and I kinda thought they were too, but I didn't do anything about it. (I should of recorded). The game ends victorious with me winning.

About a week later I try to join the server getting a message saying "You have been banned from the minecraft survival games network. Your ban will expire in 887 months(s). Reason: Forcefield.
WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!? What I do is I post a VERY LONG ban dispute that took me literally half an hour. And I get the same response as the other ban from PureWelsh. "The evidence provided is sufficient" and he posts the video:
/watch?v=xMh7mh6U_1E
(Please note that the video has ALOT of bullying in it towards me and my gameplay"

I was shocked how this got me banned. I showed it to my friends and my family members and you can see all the comments from them. (lol) So again I thought the mod was maybe wrong or something, so I post it again and I got the same response from the same mod NOT TO SPAM. I put a message in his account saying "I would like to talk about my ban, if you could please add me on Skype it would be great. so we can talk" He replied "I do not Skype random people, if you would like to talk to me join the teamspeak. I downloaded teamspeak, and got everything set up. I messaged him and we were talking for HOURS, while I was trying to get unbanned. It didn't work. Later and later into the month, I was contacting Sr.mods, admins, EVEN THE COM. MANAGER. AND NONE OF IT WORKED. My dad even sent and E-mail to chadthedj and he never replied.

So while looking at twitch.tv I saw that chadthedj was doing a livestream. I comment on it "CHAD I RECENTLY GOT BANNED.............bla bla bla bla" and he talks in the stream "Paul the best thing you can do is post a ban dispute." I commented "BUT I TRIED BLA BLA BLA" and then he says "if you're gonna spam my stream I might as well ban you from the stream too" WOAH THERE NELLY. So I recognize a guy in the chat saying he knows me from MCSG and he knew I didn't hack and wanted to add me on Skype. He did and he gave me an ALT account to use to play MCSG. I used it and found SLAGGUARON in a game. I decided to record him, say HE hacked, and get him banned.

/watch?v=44QZ1ABv8A8

It worked.

For 30 minutes.

He posted a ban dispute and HE GOT UNBANNED. So unfair. (lol) So he then hits me up on Skype saying "YOU DAWG YAL SUCK MAYN YOU GON GET DAT ALT ACCOUNT BANNED YOU SUCK"

And that's pretty much the story til' today. I'm still trying to get unbanned and its not working. hopefully you enjoyed this post. If you read the whole thing that would be AWESOME.

This was written 3 months ago, and now im still here trying to get unbanned. My friends have been playing more, the servers have gotten better, and also my little brother got the game and it would be awesome to play atleast some DECENT survival games with him. If you guys please just supported me with this and helped me get unbanned it would be awesome.

I'm not asking to get unabanned, i'm just saying if you would unban me, THAT'D BE GREAT.

PEACE OUT

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Thats unfair. If you want, I would contact Le0. Still, very interesting story and sorry for your misfortune. May the odd be ever in your favor this time.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
Thread locked, as it is a duplicate of a previously made thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci