• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

best mcsg us pvpers during a certain time period

LiamAKAEvil

Survivor
Reaction score
yo its evil aka the living walking epitome of pvp. here is a list of the ppl who during their prime were the best pvpers ever.
1. ofc i am on the list. I used to be a feared unstopable force that noone understood cause my kb was non existent and I was legit. I could 30 hit combo cheaters like evermore while hacking, and the autoclicker vious getting my bootyhole fingerbanging
2. hoohowE legit the best mineman
3. themegaryan17 pvp
4. blamph - best YT'er of their time
5. Noahsailor - gave matt cancerous fns tricks to do
6. Varsal - :)
7. Caliiswag - successfully was high 24/7 during their mc career

give me more ppl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You know, I haven't thought about this in a while, let's give it a shot.

Here's what I have to say, obviously some of these people are pretty much typical choices but they're widely recognized for a reason.

Lovelights was arguably the best SG player on the server, based on his consistent ratio on his main and alternate accounts. He's the only player with over 1,000 wins and a significantly better than 50% ratio that I can recall back before the age of cheating.

Huahwi was the first player to really mix tactics from various styles and bring his own twist to the game, he was dedicated and climbed the leaderboards faster than pretty much anyone I can recall, and maintained around a 50% ratio which is impressive.

sixzoseven was (is) not only an incredible player but one who consistently maintained a solid 40%+ ratio and had one of the best understandings of the game there was. One of the oldest players who played consistently (not just every once in a while) much longer than the rest of his generation.

Mr_Smaha I don't remember the exact numbers but on his two accounts I think he had around 1200 wins in less than 2000 games played, very similar to Lovelights minus the YouTube fame. Very cool dude, I've spoken to him a few times here and there

G33ke fishing rod op (honorable mention for style points goes to egrodo) a great player with similar style who played for a little longer than the two of them would be ALL1DO1SW1N1329, and honorable mention for extreme defensive play goes to polarisXD

Elgoldo incredible overall player, at his prime considered by many to be the best of EU. Credited to inventing the "unexpected fire" alongisde gcb99 and fisheer (a tactic that's well worth being brought back)

Honorable mentions for being good players of their day would be Blamph, zeejayy, themegaryan17, and a bunch of others I can't remember cause most of this stuff was well over 3 years ago

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
LeafyGreenTea of course. Is there really a need for this thread?
Serious note, Ceroria pretty much nailed it. I'd have to search the depths of my memory to alter the list at all, but those names seem right.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci