• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best Memory?

Makaybear

Survivor
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone!
I decided that I really want to get to know each and every one of you better so I will start by asking one question that means a lot to so many people. What is the best memory in your life that you can recall? It can be an MCGamer memory or something that happened to you in real life.
My best memory is definitely when I met my online boyfriend around four months ago. It was the happiest moment of my life. My second best memory was the days that my niece and nephew were born because they mean the world to me.
Now it's your turn! I'm looking forward to hearing your best memories. :)

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
When I went to Ultra Music Festival in Split, Croatia & also Warriors Dance Festival in Belgrade.

Awesome thread btw. ^-^

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
My best memory is when me and a friend of mine put whipped cream on a seat in a restaurant, and when someone sat on it they saw us and realised we did it. They chased us out of the mall and we escaped them by hopping on a moving bus. Yeah pretty weird, but it was so fun.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
When I went to Paris & Disneyland with my friends last year
Or various concerts I've been to, to see my favourite bands :D

edit: omg i remember another thing lolol totally forgot but one time i watched doctor who being filmed and matt smith ( totally 100 % ) waved at me so that was pretty cool

Last edited:

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
Breaking my finger ;c it was my pointing finger and it was bent out to my thumb so i was laughing and feeling sick at the same time xD . I did it by practising for my school football team and still managed to get on the side aha. Well thats my best memory ;c

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When I was 8, my dad took me to an Oakland A's game for the first time. At the game we sat next to a girl named Maddie who was three years older than myself. Despite our age difference we became really good friends in the span of that game, and then parted ways forever. I still remember her for some reason, because that game was just so much fun. I remember googling her last year or something (I think I remembered her last name correct) and saw someone who might have been her that seemed like a cool person.

Crazy right?

Makaybear

Survivor
Reaction score
When I was 8, my dad took me to an Oakland A's game for the first time. At the game we sat next to a girl named Maddie who was three years older than myself. Despite our age difference we became really good friends in the span of that game, and then parted ways forever. I still remember her for some reason, because that game was just so much fun. I remember googling her last year or something (I think I remembered her last name correct) and saw someone who might have been her that seemed like a cool person.

Crazy right?
Awe haha. That's not crazy at all. Why didn't you message her and see if maybe she remembered you too.

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
I think that my best memory is probably the concert of Tiesto because i went with my friends and at the end we were all so drunk :p

Btw nice job with this thread :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci