• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best One-Liner Quotes

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
So recently my little brother, he is 4, has been coming up with some amazing one-liners that just crack everyone up. This got me thinking, what one-liners have you heard? It can be something you said as a child or something you have heard somebody else say. This is going to be very interesting o_O I am interested to see what you guys respond :)

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.

Children in the dark make accidents, but accidents in the dark make children.

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
why do midgets laugh while running through the yard? The grass tickles them

Accidentally pooped my pants in the elevator. I'm taking this dump to a whole new level.

Life is all about perspective. The sinking of the Titanic was a miracle to the lobsters in the ship's kitchen.

shot my first Turkey today. Scared the life out of everyone in the frozen food section, it was awesome!

Also, http://prntscr.com/5sq8ik

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
"the way she goes" or "the way of the road" both from the trailer park boys

JamJoenut

Diamond
Reaction score
Stewart Francis and Milton Jones are the kings of the one-liners. Some examples below :D :
  • 'Some people say Birmingham looks great in the summer. I reckon it looks better in the rear view mirror.' - Stewart Francis
  • 'The pollen count...that's a difficult job.' - Milton Jones

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci