• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best Players on MCSG (In Your Opinion) (UPDATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Of_World4

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys just saying its Funny how everyone's opinion is from US, I'd like to see other regions compete with us Considering that all u guys think that every good player is From US, Try AU, I dare u to <3 xoxo Hugs and kissess

- Stigggg
<3<3 xoxoxo
Just cus you think Phoenix would be the top players in AU ;) Anyway yeah watch some other videos that people from AU and AS make and you may see some godlike player you never knew about. Also, considering that probably 80% of people who post on these have never seen good people from other regions play and only seen videos, these threads are kinda bias to people in the US.

Throw another shrimp on the barbie. ~Lord

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Well sorry, but that's the vibe I get whenever you reply to someone's list that has youtubers in it.
It's just that sometimes I get frustrated when youtubers who aren't really that amazing (not aiming this at anyone) get added to lists just because of popularity when there are so many other greater Pvpers who aren't as known.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's just that sometimes I get frustrated when youtubers who aren't really that amazing (not aiming this at anyone) get added to lists just because of popularity when there are so many other greater Pvpers who aren't as known.
My list wasn't out of popularity btw.

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
Basically, it's very hard to get known without having a Youtube. So yes, these lists sometimes are biased around popularity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci