• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best PvP Resource Pack!

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have this extremely awesome one that I edited myself, I tried to make it look kinda like Huahwi's.

I can't give the download link tho, sorry!!!

Linkdude1997

Platinum
Reaction score
Anyone have Linkdude's texture pack? Whenever I download it from his videos it never works.
When you download the file you need to open it with winrar or whatever, and put the folder in the resource pack folder. I should really fix that problem. :/ Let me know if that was your problem.

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When you download the file you need to open it with winrar or whatever, and put the folder in the resource pack folder. I should really fix that problem. :/ Let me know if that was your problem.
Link, your resource pack file is too big for a default edit. When you make a default edit you don't need to add the default block textures to the actual zip file because minecraft automatically fills the textures your resource pack doesn't have. You're making your resource pack unnecessarily big. Just archive the files that are different from the default resource pack.

Frazzel

Experienced
Reaction score
Link, your resource pack file is too big for a default edit. When you make a default edit you don't need to add the default block textures to the actual zip file because minecraft automatically fills the textures your resource pack doesn't have. You're making your resource pack unnecessarily big. Just archive the files that are different from the default resource pack.
cuz that comment wasent like a month late:4

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I would lock this thread for necro. But seeing as I'm in a good mood and this is still on topic and the thread did good, it shall stay open. Please may note, it has been moved to Anything minecraft.!
Stay safe!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci