• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best PVP texture pack!

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
I use default, because I don't know how to install texture packs/mods on a Windows 8 Computer. The setup is so much different that I can't do it. If anyone knows send meh a guide please.
I'm going to assume you have installed texture packs before, but just not on a windows 8 computer. If not, tell me.
1. Open Minecraft (you must have the Minecraft client and not play in-browser) but do not log in.
2. Click on options then click next to the text that says "location on disk:" where there should be a link.
3. You now have you're .minecraft folder, click on texture packs and put your texture pack in there.

overthetophd

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm making my own texture pack, mixing R3DCRAFT 512x512, sphax purebdcraft 128x128, apache red pearls, shredders faithful 64x64 faithful 64 and 32, with photoshop for some custom textures that I make. And with all the lag you would get on those texture pack I don't get because it's borrowing off of them! :D

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm making my own texture pack, mixing R3DCRAFT 512x512, sphax purebdcraft 128x128, apache red pearls, shredders faithful 64x64 faithful 64 and 32, with photoshop for some custom textures that I make. And with all the lag you would get on those texture pack I don't get because it's borrowing off of them! :D
Where do you get apache from? o_O

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
Guys I found the rainbow xp (that was the most important part) texture pack :O
Xyrin's PvP Faithful Edit
I think for armour GUI he uses a mod...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members