• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best PVP texture pack!

Nitro_Elite

Career
Reaction score
This dude has a beast PvP texture pack, it's got

-Custom particles (sprinting, critical hits, potions, bow trails)
-Sharper looking swords
-Color-coded Bow when being pulled back (green for minimal damage, yellow for middle and red for critical damage)
-Rainbow Experience Bar
-Extra Durability HUD
-Extra Potion HUD

here's the video of it
if you want to check out his edited and in my opinion better one, watch his recent PvP montage. Think you will like it

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Generally any texture pack that is relatively simple/similar to default is your best bet. Having to waste time in your inventory because you are trying to identify what is what is NOT something you want to have to do.
I usually go with R3D.Craft 128x128.
If not that, I use default.

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
I play with faithful. As Six has said you want a texture pack that is some what close to the default as confusion on what items are, is the last thing you need in a sg match.

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
Faithful, just because i like the default look of minecraft and faithful just makes it a little bit cleaner.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again.. Faithful is terrible imo. I go with R3D or default.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci