• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best Ratio's of MCSG

Reaction score
Heys guys I wanted to make this thread to see the ratios of people here to see which one is the best. If you have a descent ratio or find someone with one please post the name and stats.
You don't have to to do this but each few days or so I will look through the post and I will put the top 3 ratios below this. I will update every few days!
I will start it off down in the posts.
* Just because it is in the top 3 doesn't mean it is the top 3 best ratios. It is just the top 3 ratios that have been posted, and if there are ties with under a 1/2 ratio I will just do it by who has more wins. *

***NOTE***
***The person needs at least 100 wins for them to qualify.***

TOP 3 POSTED RATIOS:
1. Lovelights - 1062/1687
2. Rexxyy - 434/648
3. Mr_Smaha - 500/686

Last edited:

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I think there is a thread like this already... Will go find it. Anyone have it already?

dimeowned

Diamond
Reaction score
i guess i have a kinda good ratio but i got banned for boosting today. I wasn't boosting. This is why i hate the mcsg staff if your good or kill them you get banned. Anyways my ratio is 736/1093. Again i dont boost.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci