• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best Route

Alt__Drakon

Tribute
Reaction score
Mine is my icarus route, you head towards diamond, but it's not the popular path. It has 10 tier 2's, and 10+ tier 1's, although I normally miss 1 or 2 of the tier 2's. There's a load of tier 1's, and so I lost count.

3DMint

Spectator
Reaction score
Can you guys show the vid from where you learned your best route?(Considering you did learn it from a video.)
Mine's probably:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Mine would likely be my Remnant route, which goes west (not %100 sure on that, been a while since I played on there), and has 9 tier 2's (5 of which being within 50 blocks apart from each other), a crafting table, and 6 tier 1's.
ShowmeShowmeShowme

Kcinayy

Platinum
Reaction score
Same, 8 tier 2s on Turbulence.
Sg4 4 tier 2s.
Valleyside 5 tier 2s
Icarus 5 tier 2s
Alsskan Village 6 tier 2s
Avarcia, someone teach me a route pls :c

E

Ephiza

Same, 8 tier 2s on Turbulence.
Sg4 4 tier 2s.
Valleyside 5 tier 2s
Icarus 5 tier 2s
Alsskan Village 6 tier 2s
Avarcia, someone teach me a route pls :c
I have a 5 tier two route on Avarcia :p that still works today : )

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I have a route on Remnant with 4 Tier 2's within the same (small) building and 8 other tier 2's along the route, at least, as well as a very good amount of tier 1's. I counted the tier 2's because one day I had full iron diamond sword.. but no iron boots. ;-;
Total: 12 tier 2's.

3DMint

Spectator
Reaction score
I have a route on Remnant with 4 Tier 2's within the same (small) building and 8 other tier 2's along the route, at least, as well as a very good amount of tier 1's. I counted the tier 2's because one day I had full iron diamond sword.. but no iron boots. ;-;
Total: 12 tier 2's.
You could craft the iron the boots with ingots.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
You could craft the iron the boots with ingots.
I had been told that; unfortunately, I kept telling myself that I would find a pair eventually, and that I should craft a dozen flint and steel's instead.

I never did. ;_;

E

Ephiza

I had been told that; unfortunately, I kept telling myself that I would find a pair eventually, and that I should craft a dozen flint and steel's instead.

I never did. ;_;
fookin scraped m9

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci