• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best Skin made gets iron Donor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Well I tried something new and Ninga said It's was "terrible" "I'm a terrible skin maker" and "it made him puke." All in skype chat where people couldn't see how much of a D-bag he was. Gotta love you Ninga.
what are u talking about? i dont even have u on skype and ur new shading is crap yes but i never said that, anyway ur already a donator u cant compete

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
well no use arguing coz i've chosen the winner, sorry if this aint u.... Sneeze7! i just love the 2 skins he sent in and he gave me the derpy version in pm and its just great http://i.imgur.com/EbjdV.png so yeah gotta hand it to you sneeze7 you are really talented, i know you have been doing skins for a long time and this might be some peoples first made but i never said what program you used coz i pretty sure some do shading for you. but anyways thanks everyone who put in a skin, you can have full rights to the skin you own them. so yeah sneeze you should see donor your way very soon​

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Competition has come to a close, Sneeze7 won, locking thread now, PM Ninga if you need anymore info.

#Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci