• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best Skin made gets iron Donor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But he has gotten a lot more skins, so it may take more than a couple of weeks.

lion54181

Spectator
Reaction score
No one ha posted a skin for almost a week... I think it's about time to call the winner(s)?

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Hey i know i gotta chose a winner but i just can't! i had an idea and my idea is i chose my 4 favorite and then the last test. so my 4 favorite are:
Sneeze7 1st skin
Labben3 1st skin
blockhead
loic1212
IM REALLY SORRY IF THAT IS NOT YOU
but if it you the way i am chosing the winner now is to see who can do the most derpiest face that is a bout it just make a really derpy face on the skin i chose and send it in, then the best derpy face wins :) (im not always gonna use the derpy face its just a challenge of who can do the best one) i'm away til tomorrow late but i'll judge then if you 4 have sent me in then if you haven't i'll just remind the ones who haven't
but thanks for all these skins most are just utterly amazing but i have to choose one :( so you 4 people good luck because your the only ones who could win it now :)

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
And also on what skin do I need to make the derpy face? :)

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
Some derpy faces involves smiling while sticking your lower lip under your upper, so uh....... I don't think you need a derpy face on either.
(truth be told, my herobrine skin has a derp smile under his "mask")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci