• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best Skin made gets iron Donor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
hello everyone.
I've had this one skin for a while which isn't very good at all, i've asked a couple people to make me a skin, they said yes but never did it. so i thought since there is so much talent in the mcsg community i might as well do i competition, so pretty much whoever makes me the best skin gets iron donor

small requirements for skin:
must be a sort of ninja but not just a plain ninja something more creative
nothing rude or really stupid

Things about me to get some idea going:
i am good with a bow
i have played minecraft for a while now so a bit of a veteran
im MALE and colours idc just make it awesome

Good luck guys best of luck to you, i am sorry but only one person can win the iron donorbut i might use your skin for a day or so i don't know i want to see the response i get first.

P.s: go on a skin creator and have a look at my old one it is not good at all it just might give u an idea
OH and also please mention down below you are gonna start making one before you start just so i know the numbers a bit more quicker :3
:D

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
i would suggest giving them other details such as what colours you wish to see and whether you want a ale or female skin

EpicPanda

Spectator
Reaction score
I might try and make a decent enough skin for ya, i did make my skin after all.;)

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Your a scammer you're just too lazy to make your on skin coz yours is crap!!! You can't even make people iron donors.
#lolfail
... you actually can check the donor page on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci