• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BEST story ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I do not see any hacks except for forcefield, I admit, but you are acting VERY immature about this PaulPanther1010. If you are banned, even unfairly, you shouldn't rage about this on the forums. This will NEVER get you unbanned. Also, if you are already permabanned, it is against MCSG rules that you do not use an alt account or you will get IP banned. And lastly, how is Slagguaron getting unbanned unfair? He is not the one hacking, YOU are. I hope you don't get unbanned PaulPanther1010, because the kind of people like you are the people who are ruining the community. Do NOT rage about your ban on the forums. (Sorry for acting semi-rude, but I hate this kind of threads.)

If you want to get unbanned, just simply don't rage about it on the forums.
Maybe you should follow your own words, don't rage on the forums, that should help you out ;)

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Yes we where. We were in games with you prior. Skabeh was suspicious of you. So we recorded. Also the first video is Obvious BSM you sprinted down the hill into corn without your sprint breaking.
Uhm. Just because you aren't very good at sprinting on uneven terrain (as shown in your video where you fail the hill several times) doesn't mean others aren't.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So many unfair bans. At this point, is trying to detect BSM even worth it anymore? I mean it's getting added in 1.7 and like half of the bans are illegitimate.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
So many unfair bans. At this point, is trying to detect BSM even worth it anymore? I mean it's getting added in 1.7 and like half of the bans are illegitimate.
The advantage it gives isn't even that big of a deal, it isn't hard to beat..

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
This thread is causing too many flame wars. A staff member needs to put a stop to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci