• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BEST story ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Meh. I'm not an expert on hacks, but it doesn't look like you are hacking. BSM is a very difficult hack to judge.

PaulPanther1010

Tribute
Reaction score
Honestly it doesn't even seem like good evidence, the same movements he makes is same movements I could easily do... I'm scared I will be banned for BSM now :c
I would suggest to be more cautious and take snapshots if you think someone is recording you

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
How is it unfair? I was unbanned because I don't hack. And raging and posting a thread on the forums wont help you get unbanned. Also your the one who messaged me on skype. I replied saying I was unbanned. And went on to say I will get your alt banned.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Well, after watching the videos, I do not think you were hacking, but I do believe you are acting immature with trying to report Slag for no reason, and you are going about it in the wrong way. Also, using an alt account to evade a ban is grounds for a ban, so you shouldn't be unbanned. All of the evidence in Slag's video are things that do not prove anything, such as the particles while you were on the pedestal. On the pedestal, if you sprint forward, it will push you back but still show particles. As for the "radar" accusation, he could easily have been Skyping with someone, and also both of those places are regular hotspots for player activity.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The beginning part is actually very similar to my friend FatPandasFTW's situation. He killed DPinky and apparently he thought he was hacking. He won the game and DPinky recorded him for what he thought was BSM. FatPandas was then perm banned for BSm because it was his 2nd offense (He had previously been banned for increasing his gamma) and he was really upset. I know for sure he doesn't hack and he's currently trying to talk with some sr. mods about it. JustHello posted a video trying to get him unbanned but that didn't work. I really hope his situation works out, and if you actually are not hacking I hope your situation works out as well.

PaulPanther1010

Tribute
Reaction score
The beginning part is actually very similar to my friend FatPandasFTW's situation. He killed DPinky and apparently he thought he was hacking. He won the game and DPinky recorded him for what he thought was BSM. FatPandas was then perm banned for BSm because it was his 2nd offense (He had previously been banned for increasing his gamma) and he was really upset. I know for sure he doesn't hack and he's currently trying to talk with some sr. mods about it. JustHello posted a video trying to get him unbanned but that didn't work. I really hope his situation works out, and if you actually are not hacking I hope your situation works out as well.
Thanks man

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks man
I'm really in either side with this one, the first video really has no sufficient evidence of you hacking/using BSM, but the second however, looks very suspicious. Lots of very skilled players have Been banned for reasons like this, Theirs really no way off knowing if its BSM or not. Usually the person who takes the video has some staff friends, And their just to full of themselves that they have to record everyone that kills them, obviously in this case Slagguraun does that. If you really don't hack, the that's to bad. I don't think the staff are really gonna change their minds, But good luck anyways.

PaulPanther1010

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm really in either side with this one, the first video really has no sufficient evidence of you hacking/using BSM, but the second however, looks very suspicious. Lots of very skilled players have Been banned for reasons like this, Theirs really no way off knowing if its BSM or not. Usually the person who takes the video has some staff friends, And their just to full of themselves that they have to record everyone that kills them, obviously in this case Slagguraun does that. If you really don't hack, the that's to bad. I don't think the staff are really gonna change their minds, But good luck anyways.
I'm trying my best. Thanks dood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci