• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best Strategy for FnS?!

You just got lit on fire, what do you do to recover?

• DIE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RUN AND GET SHOT TO DEATH

• FIGHT BACK AND DO A HEROIC CLUTCH

• Total voters

xPrimrose

Spectator
Reaction score
What is the best strat for FnS? All the strategies I use are hard to land a FnS on and sometimes a light myself on fire. (You must be thinking, lmao nub rite here i can eZ pZ gg10 get rekt x y x y shock-charge this nub right here you wot m8 ) I use the FnS place when someone is approaching me but I always miss! Any tips? I'm a average pvper so I think I can understand! EXAMPLE:
2014-12-30_20.49.30.png

2OPBruh

Career
Reaction score
What is the best strat for FnS? All the strategies I use are hard to land a FnS on and sometimes a light myself on fire. (You must be thinking, lmao nub rite here i can eZ pZ gg10 get rekt x y x y shock-charge this nub right here you wot m8 ) I use the FnS place when someone is approaching me but I always miss! Any tips? I'm a average pvper so I think I can understand! EXAMPLE:View attachment 39868
Practice is key remember. Play on 1v1 servers, or Ffa servers, get the feel with it. There are many things you can use fns tricks for.

Zhyche

Survivor
Reaction score
place it where people will go into, usually helps

xPrimrose

Spectator
Reaction score
Practice is key remember. Play on 1v1 servers, or Ffa servers, get the feel with it. There are many things you can use fns tricks for.
Thanks! And I don't know much FFA servers. Is there any you would recommend? Put the IP please. :)

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks! And I don't know much FFA servers. Is there any you would recommend? Put the IP please. :)
roxbot.com
mc.badlion.net
us.crisppvp.net

Roxbot
An FFA server with a good community, moderators banning many hackers, and tournaments. It is my favorite server, but it's kind of laggy at the moment.

Badlion
A great server full of gamemodes, and not all of them are pvp based!
Potion PVP:
An area for practice 1v1s on MCSG, Kohi, MineZ, OCN, and more!
Soup PVP:
A soup pvp FFA zone and 1v1 system!
UHC:
One of the most popular UHC servers. Times are on the Badlion website.
and more!

Crisp PvP
A good server with a great 1v1 system and an FFA world! Currently, it is in v2, so some things may be down.

2OPBruh

Career
Reaction score
roxbot.com
mc.badlion.net
us.crisppvp.net

Roxbot
An FFA server with a good community, moderators banning many hackers, and tournaments. It is my favorite server, but it's kind of laggy at the moment.

Badlion
A great server full of gamemodes, and not all of them are pvp based!
Potion PVP:
An area for practice 1v1s on MCSG, Kohi, MineZ, OCN, and more!
Soup PVP:
A soup pvp FFA zone and 1v1 system!
UHC:
One of the most popular UHC servers. Times are on the Badlion website.
and more!

Crisp PvP
A good server with a great 1v1 system and an FFA world! Currently, it is in v2, so some things may be down.
Dude. You forgot djplay321.com

Kreix

Experienced
Reaction score
place it where people will go into, usually helps
You must be a detective or something
Placin fire were people will get on fire!? Never thought of it like that!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci