• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beta Tester Status

Is having any form of beta tester status a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • The in game nameplate is a good idea, but not the website profile status

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The website profile status is a good idea, but not the in game nameplate

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jediluigi98

Tribute
Reaction score
Almost everyone would have this signature or label if it was implemented.
But when it is out of beta, a lot more new members will join over time and more of the people that play now will stop playing

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe only the active forum members should get a label.
250+ posts

Jediluigi98

Tribute
Reaction score
Because most of the ideas are not overthinked and suck...
Just to be honest. ><'
but a lot of ideas dont suck and the admins and mods dont care about the idea because they are not the ones who came up with it
just to be honest

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
but a lot of ideas dont suck and the admins and mods dont care about the idea because they are not the ones who came up with it
just to be honest
Can you give a few examples? :)

Jediluigi98

Tribute
Reaction score
this post for example, im not saying my idea is the greatest in the world, but it is a legit idea, and i specifically stated in the post- I know some people might be thinking, "why would they do this? everybody is going to have this on their name if they do this." While that may be true for a while, eventually the title will hold great significance because more and more people will become new members after the beta is over.- and then Jtzink said - Almost everyone would have this signature or label if it was implemented.- he didnt even read the whole post, he read the first two lines and decided it was a bad idea

And another post titled "HACKERS!" basically said that hackers are a big deal in game because they kill you to easily, but even if you report them, they still screw you over in that game. And a mod posted on it and pretty much said "i dont think hackers are a big deal because i can just watch over them and report them at the end of the game" and the post was about how we need to stop them BEFORE they are able to hack, not report hackers. point being, the mod didnt even read the whole post but decided to still dis on it

and if this thread gets locked, my point will be proven

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
this post for example, im not saying my idea is the greatest in the world, but it is a legit idea, and i specifically stated in the post- I know some people might be thinking, "why would they do this? everybody is going to have this on their name if they do this." While that may be true for a while, eventually the title will hold great significance because more and more people will become new members after the beta is over.- and then Jtzink said - Almost everyone would have this signature or label if it was implemented.- he didnt even read the whole post, he read the first two lines and decided it was a bad idea

And another post titled "HACKERS!" basically said that hackers are a big deal in game because they kill you to easily, but even if you report them, they still screw you over in that game. And a mod posted on it and pretty much said "i dont think hackers are a big deal because i can just watch over them and report them at the end of the game" and the post was about how we need to stop them BEFORE they are able to hack, not report hackers. point being, the mod didnt even read the whole post but decided to still dis on it

and if this thread gets locked, my point will be proven
Your idea is not overthinked too, if you want all the players to get a beta tester rank you will give this to over 32,368 players.
It may be a good idea if only active forum members get one.

And the hackers thread, thats just not a idea, its something we know..
Ofcourse EVERYONE hates hackers, we all know that.
And the mods are working on it, it is just undoable to kick a hacker before they hack. Then they are not hackers yet.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
You guys do realize not everyone that has played in beta can get the rank, right? You have to have an account on the forums.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
There are 32,368 members or more on the forums now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci